This qualification provides an excellent introduction to advanced study in Business and Management and provides additional skills for professionals wishing to develop their careers in such areas as Business and Finance , Hospitality, Health and Social Care, IT & Computing, Public Service and related areas where high class management and leadership capabilities are required.
• A globally recognised postgraduate level qualification
• Flexible full or part time study-day, evening or weekend
• Introduction to advanced research methods applicable to management challenges
• Stimulating range of modules focusing on change management, human resources and strategic planning
• Expert tuition from lecturers with academic and business backgrounds
• Progression to a Master’s qualification available on successful completion of the course
Enrol now if you wish to gain the knowledge, understanding, critical thinking and skills required to become successful leaders or managers in a time of immense change which presents both new challenges and opportunities.
Combination of course works, presentations, assignments or projects. All assessments are externally validated and all units must be passed to gain this qualification.
The Btec Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership permits the achievement of the learner to progress:
• to an MA programme of study
• to the workplace in a suitable role.