ABI College was founded in 2004 and operates from centres located in Acton and Reading. The College has recently developed Degree level provision in association with a UK University including both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. ABI College prides itself on its friendly accessible and professional staff and strives to be “An Inspired Learning Community.
For more details on the College and its activities visit website: www.abicollege.ac.uk
Outline of responsibilities
To be responsible for delivering a new marketing and student recruitment strategy designed to deliver growth through improved student recruitment and the development of a new and innovative brands. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and the College Principal you will have operational responsibility for a small administrative team.
Necessary qualities and aptitudes:
• Experience of marketing preferably in an educational context
• Knowledge of the UK Higher Education sector
• Capable of motivating a team
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Adaptable and flexible approach to responsibility
• A determination to succeed and meet targets
• A desire to be an effective member of a small educational community
• To undertake such other duties to ensure the continued mission, viability, and progress of the College.
• In common with other senior managers to support colleagues in the management of day to day activities. The person appointed will be part of the senior management team.
Salary: Competitive and performance related bonus
Please send us your CV with a cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
The College is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to equity, diversity and social inclusion.Apply NOw