Student Recruitment Consultant
ABI College was founded in 2004 and operates from centres located in Acton and Reading. The College has recently developed Degree level provision in association with a UK University including both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. ABI College prides itself on its friendly accessible and professional staff and strives to be “An Inspired Learning Community.
For more details on the College and its activities visit website: www.abicollege.ac.uk
Outline of responsibilities
To be responsible for delivering a new marketing and student recruitment strategy designed to deliver growth through improved student recruitment locally and seek growth in new markets.
Necessary qualities and aptitudes:
• Knowledge of the UK Higher Education sector and experienced in student recruitment
• Hard-working, articulate and committed individual who is specifically seeking a challenging and rewarding career
• Communicate effectively and engage with people confidently while carrying out face-to-face and street marketing activities
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Adaptable and flexible approach to responsibility
• A determination to succeed and meet targets
• A desire to be an effective member of a small educational community
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 a year – and performance related bonus.
Please send us your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
The College is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to equity, diversity and social inclusion.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we will not always be able to reply to applicants who have not been successful.